Last updated: August 30, 2012
What Personal Information About Users Does Field Agent Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the Field Agent Website (https://fieldagent.net) and Application. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on the Field Agent website, successor websites, App or give us in any other way. Specifically, to register with the Field Agent Site and App, you must provide us your name and email. You may also be required to provide other personal information before or after completion of work such as credit card information, demographic information, or tax information. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, as a result you might not be able to participate in all work or incorporate some of the application. We use the information that you provide for ensuring that you receive information specific to you, responding to your requests, customizing the Site for you, improving our Site, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Field Agent Site.
* Email Communications: By registering on the Field Agent Site and App, you will receive emails from Field Agent and/or its Affiliates. As a Field Agent Site participant, it will be necessary for us to communicate with you to provide essential operational, status and transaction updates as well as notices in connection with your account and other information relevant to your participation and use of the Site (collectively Core Communications). You may not opt out of such Core Communications, and you agree to your receipt of Core Communications via email and/or other communication methods provided by you in your account registration. If we send non-Core Communications such as newsletters we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe to them.
Does Field Agent Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
* Consent: By accepting the Field Agent Participation Agreement, you expressly consent to our use of your information as outlined in this Privacy Notice.
* Participants: As a Client or Agent of services through the Field Agent Site and App, we may share certain information in order to facilitate the service relationship and to improve the Site and App.
* Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Promotional Offers: We may send offers to selected groups of Field Agent users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your personal information. If you do not want to receive such offers, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe to them.
* Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Field Agent or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
* Protection of Field Agent and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Participation Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Field Agent, our users, or others. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Participation Agreement, Notices, and Revisions:
If you choose to visit Field Agent, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Participation Agreement, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Arkansas. If you have any concern about privacy at Field Agent, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Participation Agreement will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected in the past without the consent of affected users.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Use of the Field Agent Site and App are limited to persons and entities that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. The Site and App are not intended for use by minors.